Leaving my dishwasher unused for extended periods
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Always check the user manual for details of your specific appliance, but the steps below will give you some general guidance if your dishwasher is going to be left for a long time.
- 1. Switch off and disconnect your dishwasher from the electricity supply and…
- 2. …turn off the water tap.
- 3. Leave the dishwasherʼs door slightly ajar.
- 4. When you are ready to use the dishwasher again, first run a wash cycle with the dishwasher empty.
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).