- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
The life and efficiency of your washing machine can be greatly improved by regular cleaning and maintenance. Follow the suggested cleaning schedule below for good washing machine maintenance, but always check your user manual for any specific recommendations for your appliance.
You can also purchase specialist cleaning products to help keep your washing machine clean and get the best results.
- 1. Cleaning the detergent drawer — every few months remove and clean the detergent drawer.For more information, see the “Cleaning the detergent drawer” topic.
- 2. Cleaning the drum — you’ll need to wipe the drum every few months.For more information, see the “Cleaning the loading door and the drum” topic.
- 3. Check the door seals regularly for damage and stuck-on residue.For more information see the “Maintaining the door seals” topic.
- 4. Check the pump filter regularly for blockages.For more information, see the “Cleaning the pump filter” topic.
- 5. Check the drain hose regularly for blockages.For more information, see the “Cleaning the drainage hose” topic.
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).