E20 or C2, emits 2 beeps or 2 flashes — Water is not draining from the appliance
- Issue: Washer dryer is not draining, the appliance makes an unusual noise or the drum is not turning
- Check the drain hose is installed correctly (For more information, see the “Connecting your washer dryer to the drain” topic)
- Clean the pump filter
- Check the drain for blockages
- Check the drain hose isn't blocked, twisted or kinked
- Use less detergent
- Reset the appliance by unplugging from the mains socket, waiting for 30 seconds and then reconnecting the power
- If the above actions haven’t rectified your issue or you don’t feel confident to undertake them please go to our on-line repair booking page to arrange an engineer visit — https://www.domesticandgeneral.com/repairs.
If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).