E10, C1 or emits 1 beep / 1 flash — Not taking in enough water or a problem with the drain function
- Issue: Washer dryer is not filling with water.
- 1. Try the following to ensure there is an ample supply of water to the appliance.
- Check the inlet water supply is flowing correctly
- Check the inlet hose for twists or blockages
- Ensure the drain hose is correctly fitted (For more information, see the "Connecting your washer dryer to the drain" topic)
- Clean the drain pump filter (For more information, see the “Cleaning the pump filter” topic.
- Check the drain for blockages
- Check the drain hose for twists or blockages
- Use less detergent. If there appears to be too much detergent, switch off the appliance and shake the drum backwards and forwards several times then clean the drain pump filter and run a hot wash without any detergent
- Reset the appliance, unplug the appliance from the power socket, wait for 30, plug it back in again and try the appliance again.
- If the above actions haven’t rectified your issue or you don’t feel confident to undertake them please go to our on-line repair booking page to arrange an engineer visit — https://www.domesticandgeneral.com/repairs.
If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).