Cleaning the lint filter
Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Always make sure that you switch off the electricity supply to your dryer before you start any maintenance.
Keeping your tumble dryer clean and free from any build up of fluff or debris is important and will ensure it continues to run efficiently. Always check the user manual for details of this for your specific dryer, but the steps below will give you some general guidance.
1. To keep your tumble dryer running at peak efficiency, you should clean the lint filter every time you use the dryer.
- Make sure your tumble dryer is cool before removing the lint filter from the lint trap. This is found in the bottom of the door opening.
- Clean any lint and dust debris off the filter (this should be carried out every time the dryer is used and can be done with a vacuum cleaner).
- Regularly check the lint filter for damage as it can easily be replaced.
3. The lint trap around the lint filter will accumulate dust over time; every six months use a vacuum cleaner to clean this area.