Cleaning the filter
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
It is important to keep your cooker hood filter clean as grease and debris can build up, adversely effecting its performance.Several specialist products are available through the Beko website (click here to view and purchase online) which can be used to keep your oven or cooker clean and will give you the best results.
Check for specific details on your appliance in the user manual, but the steps below will give you general guidance.
- 1. Ensure all mains power to the hood is switched off before cleaning.
- 2. Locate the release clips or catches holding the filter in place. These are usually located on the underside of the hood at either side of the hood or the front and back
- 3. To remove the filter, slide back the catches to release the filter.
- 4. Remove the filter from the hood.
- 5. Clean the removed filter under hot running water. For heavy soiling you may need to use a scrubbing brush and cleaning detergent to remove any excess build-up.After cleaning, leave the filter to air dry.
- 6. Replace the filter in to the hood.
- 7. Slide the release catches back into the closed/ locked position.
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).