Adjusting the feet
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Check for specific details on your appliance in the user manual, but the steps below will give you general guidance.
Before using your cooker you need to make sure it is level to avoid spillages and potential injury. To check whether the cooker is level, use a spirit level on the hob surround (but not on the hotplates themselves). Check the level, first front to back and then side to side. If the cooker is not level you will need to adjust the feet until your cooker is level with all feet touching the floor.
Note: Your cooker needs to have a minimum gap of 10mm between the base of the appliance and the floor.
- 1. Make sure you install the cooker on a flat sturdy floor.
- 2. To adjust the feet you will need to tilt the appliance backwards to gain access.Take care: The appliance will be heavy, so you may need some help to move it.
- 3. Adjust the feet by either unscrewing or screwing up the foot to the desired height. Your appliance may have adjustable feet with locking nuts. To adjust the feet rotate the locking nuts to loosen.
- 4. Adjust the feet to the desired height (until the product stands level and balanced on the floor).
- 5. Tighten the locking nuts and push the appliance carefully back into place.Note: Take care when moving the appliance back into place not to damage any soft floor coverings.
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).