Adjusting the feet
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
In order to ensure the washing machine operates with minimum noise and vibration you will need to level the machine using the adjustable feet. Adjusting the feet in order to level the machine also reduces load-balancing problems and will help to reduce vibration problems.
The steps below will give you some general guidance, but always check your user manual for any specific recommendations for your appliance.
- 1. Make sure you install the washing machine on a flat sturdy floor. Also make sure the washing machine is not resting again any walls, furniture or cabinets.
- 2. To adjust the feet you will need to tilt the machine backwards to gain access.Take care: the washing machine will be very heavy, so you may need some help to move it.
- 3. Adjust the feet by either unscrewing or screwing up the foot to the desired height. The angle of the washing machine in relation to the worktop should not exceed 2°.
- 4. Your washing machineʼs feet may have adjustable feet with locking nuts. To adjust the feet, first rotate the locking nuts to loosen.
- 5. Adjust the feet to the desired length (until the appliance stands level and balanced on the floor).
- 6. Tighten the locking nuts by hand and push the machine back into place.