Adjusting the feet
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
In order to ensure the tumble dryer operates with minimum noise and vibration you will need to level the machine using the adjustable feet. Adjusting the feet in order to level the machine also reduces load-balance problems and will help to reduce vibration problems.
Always check the user manual for details of this for your specific dryer, but the steps below will give you some general guidance.
- 1. Make sure you install the appliance on a flat, sturdy floor. Also make sure the appliance is not resting against any walls, furniture or cabinets.
- 2. To adjust the feet you will need to tilt the machine backwards to gain access.Take care: the appliance could be heavy, so you may need some help to move it.
- 3. Adjust the feet by either unscrewing or screwing up the foot to the desired height.
- 4. Your appliance may have adjustable feet with locking nuts. To adjust the feet rotate the locking nuts to loosen.
- 5. Adjust the feet to the desired length (until the product stands level and balanced on the floor, both left-to-right and front-to-back).
- 6. Tighten the locking nuts by hand and push the machine back into place.