Larger plates donʼt fit in the bottom basket
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
The top rack or basket of most dishwashers is designed to have two positions within the machine allowing you to move it up to give more room in the bottom.
Always check the user manual for details on your own appliance, but see some general advice below (also see the “Adjusting the dishwasher baskets” topic).
- 1. The top basket may be adjusted by the use of locking-clips or handles which allow it to be moved up and down.
- 2. Or the top basket may have two sets of wheels allowing it to be installed in two different positions on the top runners.
- 3. Always check that the adjusted basket or any larger items in the lower basket do not interfere with the movement of the spray arms.
- If the above actions haven’t rectified your issue or you don’t feel confident to undertake them please go to our on-line repair booking page to arrange an engineer visit — https://www.domesticandgeneral.com/repairs.