Cleaning the filter
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Always make sure that you switch off the electricity and water supplies to your dishwasher before you start any maintenance.
Always check the user manual for specific details on your dishwasher, but the steps below will give you some general guidance.
- 1. Pull out the lower tray to access the filter fittings.
- 2. Remove any hard or large pieces of food debris around the bottom of the machine.
- 3. Remove the filter (there may be a filter-plate mesh and a pull-out round filter depending on your dishwasher) and wash them under running water.
- 4. Remove any debris which may have collected in the filter housing (pay close attention to the filter sensor if your appliance has one fitted).
- 5. Replace all the filter parts and your dishwasher is ready for use again.