Shelving set up
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Check for specific details on your appliance in the user manual, but the steps below will give you general guidance.
- 1. Your oven will have been supplied with a selection of shelves, probably up to 3 and a grilling pan. These will usually be found in the oven on delivery or possibly in separate packaging.
- 2. Before using, remove all packaging from the internal shelves and give them a clean with hot soapy water. Dry with a clean dry cloth or kitchen towel.
- 3. Position your shelves in the oven, make sure they are evenly spaced throughout. This will ensure better circulation of air and an even cooking temperature.Make sure when inserting the shelves that the backstop is at rear of the oven.
- 4. If your cooker was supplied with a single shelf (and grill pan), make sure the oven shelf is positioned as centrally as possible, this allow maximum airflow around the oven. If you are not using the grill pan when the oven is on, removing it will increase the airflow around the oven for more efficient cooking.Do not: Leave the grill pan, or any other pan or utensil in the bottom of the oven.