- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Always check the user manual for details of your specific appliance, but the steps below will give you some general guidance.
- 1. Successful washing results depend on the correct dose of detergent: adding too much detergent will not necessarily result in a more efficient wash, and may in fact cause build up on the inside of your appliance and contribute to environmental pollution.
- 2. Use powder detergent for white cotton garments, for prewashing and for washing at temperatures over 60°C. Follow the instructions given on the detergent packaging.
Do not use hand washing detergents as they create too much foam.
Open the detergent dispenser drawer and pour in the detergent or washing additives as recommended in your user manual.
- 3. The detergent drawer in your machine may have various compartments for prewash and main wash detergents as well as fabric conditioner or softener. Always check your user manual to make sure you use the correct compartment.
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).