Connecting the power supply
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
When the other installation steps have been followed, you will be ready to connect the washing machine to the electric power supply. Check the user-manual for your machine to help locate the On/ Off controls.
- 1. Locate the plug for the machine (this may be fastened to the back).
- 2. Make sure that the electrical cable is not trapped under or behind the appliance where it may get crushed or damaged. Make sure the appliance is plugged into a single socket with no extension leads being used. Plug into the mains socket and switch on the power.Extension leads used with a high power product like this can be a serious fire hazard.
- 3. Find and press the machineʼs On/ Off button or switch when you are ready to start a wash cycle. The power button or switch may be indicated by using either words or a power symbol.
- 4. Or the On/Off for your machine maybe controlled by the programme dial, for example turning the programme dial to the desired setting may also turn your machine on. Some machines may also have a separate ‘Start’ button which you need to use.
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).