C9 or F9 — There is an imbalance during a spin cycle
- Issue: There is an imbalance during a spin cycle
- 1. On early machines, it is recommended to perform a reset, read the following instructions through before performing the reset as some steps require multiple actions to be taken at the same time.
If the problem remains, please use our online service to book a repair visit.
- Close the door and set the cycle selector to zero
- Press the Soak and Pre-wash buttons, at the same time turn the cycle selector anti-clockwise to the delicate spin cycle
- Release the Soak and Pre-wash buttons and continue turning the selector anti-clockwise to the Off position
- Run a normal wash cycle
- If the C9 error continues to be displayed there may be a fault with the bearings in the motor and you will need to book a repair visit
- If the above actions haven’t rectified your issue or you don’t feel confident to undertake them please go to our on-line repair booking page to arrange an engineer visit — https://www.domesticandgeneral.com/repairs.
If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).