My washer dryer is not filling with water
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Some newer washer dryers use just enough water to wash the load inside the drum, they carefully calculate the water level required to economically wash the load. With this and larger drum capacity in mind, it is therefore quite likely that you will not see a water level during the wash cycle.
The steps below will give you some general guidance, but always check your user manual for any specific recommendations for your appliance.
- 1. Check that the door has been properly closed and that the correct programme has been selected and started.
Your washer dryer may not be filling with water due to the water supply being off or the supply pipe being blocked.
- Check that the water intake pipe is not kinked or trapped behind the machine.
- Check that the mains water tap supplying the washer dryer is not turned off (the ‘on’ position is normally when the tap handle is pointing in-line with the water supply hose).
- If the above actions haven’t rectified your issue or you don’t feel confident to undertake them please go to our on-line repair booking page to arrange an engineer visit — https://www.domesticandgeneral.com/repairs.
If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).