Save energy and respect the environment
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Loading and using your tumble dryer correctly and keeping it clean will ensure it continues to run efficiently and makes best use of energy.
Always check the user manual for details of this for your specific dryer, but the points below will give you some general guidance. Also see the “Loading your tumble dryer” and “Cleaning the lint filter” topics for further information.
- Wring out all items to eliminate excess water before tumble drying (if you use a washing machine first, select a high spin cycle), as this will save time and energy during drying.
- Always dry full loads, you will save energy as single items or small loads take longer to dry.
- Clean the filter after each use to contain energy consumption costs.
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).