E20, C2 or emits 2 beeps / 2 flashes — is a drainage, pump or software issue
- Issue: There is a problem with either drainage, pump or the software
If the problem remains, please use our online service to book a repair visit.
- Make sure the external drain hose is connected correctly to the drain (see ”Connecting your tumble dryer to the drain” for further information).
- To pump the water directly from a condenser dryer into the drain, take the red or green hose at the top of the dryerʼs back and connect it directly to the drain, you may have to extend it using another length of hose. The water will now flow into the drain rather than the water tank.
- Ensure the hose is not twisted, clogged or if it has any loops. To avoid these, shorten the hose length, so that it hangs freely down into the drain. If the drain hose is not set correctly this may cause an error code or a leak.
- To reset the appliance, remove the plug from the wall socket for 30 seconds and then plug it in again. The same result may be achieved by using the mains switch on the wall socket.
- After plugging in the appliance, switch it on and select a program.
- If the above actions haven’t rectified your issue or you don’t feel confident to undertake them please go to our on-line repair booking page to arrange an engineer visit — https://www.domesticandgeneral.com/repairs.
If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).