There is no power to my dishwasher
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
If your appliance has lost power and you know that there is not a general ‘power cut’, the steps below may help you find where the problem is before deciding that there is a problem with your appliance.
Always check the user manual for details of your specific appliance, but the steps below will give you some general guidance.
- 1. Check that you have the plug properly plugged-in and the electricity is switched on to the machine at the socket.
- 2. Check the plug and lead for damage.
- 3. Try another electrical appliance in the socket.This will help to identify if it is an issue with the dishwasher or the socket.
- 4. Check that the Power or On/ Off button is switched on.
- 5. If you have an integrated dishwasher, the power button may be inside on the top of the door.
- 6. Take a fuse (Same rating: 13 Amp) from something else that is working (for example a kettle or toaster). Insert this fuse into the plug and try again.
- If the above actions haven’t rectified your issue or you don’t feel confident to undertake them please go to our on-line repair booking page to arrange an engineer visit — https://www.domesticandgeneral.com/repairs.
If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).