The best cleaning schedule
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
To keep your dishwasher in the best condition and to help it wash effectively, try to use it regularly.
Always check the user manual for any specific recommendations on your appliance, but the steps below will give you some general guidance.
- 1. Wipe the body of the machine with soapy water or non-corrosive mild gel detergents as necessary.Use only a soft and damp cloth to clean the control panel. Never use sponge or scrubbing materials, these will damage the painted and plastic surfaces.
- 2. Dry with a soft cloth, ensuring the cloth is not abrasive or shedding fibres and that it does not get too wet.Paper towels may shed fibres when absorbing any moisture or cleaning products, so should not be used.
- 3. Regular use of your dishwasher will help to reduce any excess build-up of residue left from previous washes. Using it frequently will help to stop any food debris from settling and sticking to the bottom of the appliance. You can purchase specialist cleaning products on the AEG website to help keep your dishwasher clean and get the best results.Also see the help topics in the ‘Maintenance’ section of this guide.
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).