Adjusting the feet
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
In order to ensure the dishwasher operates with minimum noise and vibration you will need to level it using the adjustable feet. Adjusting the feet in order to level the appliance will help to reduce vibration problems.
Always check the instructions in the user manual for details of this for your specific dishwasher, but the steps below will give you some general guidance.
- 1. Make sure you install the dishwasher on a flat, sturdy floor. Also make sure it is not resting against any walls, furniture or cabinets.
- 2. To adjust the feet you will need to tilt the dishwasher backwards to gain access.Take care: the dishwasher may be heavy, so you may need some help to move it.
- 3. Adjust the feet by either unscrewing or screwing up the foot to the desired height.
- 4. Your appliance may have adjustable feet with locking nuts. To adjust the feet, first rotate the locking nuts to loosen.
- 5. Adjust the feet to the desired length (until the appliance stands level and balanced on the floor).
- 6. Tighten the locking nuts by hand and push the dishwasher back into place.
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).