Setting the timer
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Check for specific details on your appliance in the user manual, but the steps below will give you general guidance.
Setting the Timer or Minute Minder (as it may be referred to in your user manual) does not interrupt cooking and does not affect the cooking process or temperature of the oven. All the timer or minute minder does is activate a buzzer at the end of a set amount of time determined by the user.
- 1. To set the minute minder, press the set time button on the control panel usually displayed as a clock face.
- 2. Continue to press this button until the timer icon shows and the times digits begin to flash on the control panel screen. The timer icon is usually displayed by a bell symbol on the screen (but check your user manual for for details of your specific appliance).
- 3. Use the plus and minus buttons to adjust the countdown timer to your desired time.Press and hold the plus or minus button to scroll through the time values quicker.
- 4. Once the desired time has been reached, press the set time button to finalise the time setting.You may also be able to wait ten seconds and allow the oven to finalise the setting without needing to press the set time button.
- 5. The timer will now begin counting down. It will display the remaining time on the control panel of your cooker. When the desired time has elapsed a buzzer will sound to notify the end of the countdown time.
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).