How to prevent cracked enamel
- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Check for specific details on your appliance in the user manual, but the steps below will give you general guidance.
A cracking to the enamel coating on the base of your oven is usually created by excessive heat transference. Follow the guide below to help reduce the chances of this happening.
- 1. Before turning the oven on, ensure no pans or trays are on the base of the oven.
- 2. When cooking donʼt put things on the base to cook.
- 3. Make sure the base is not covered with aluminium foil or any other utensils.
- If the above actions haven’t rectified your issue or you don’t feel confident to undertake them please go to our on-line repair booking page to arrange an engineer visit — https://www.domesticandgeneral.com/repairs.
If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).