- Please make sure you follow these instructions fully. If you have any problems with carrying out this maintenance, please contact us.
Check for specific details on your appliance in the user manual, but the steps below will give you general guidance.
- 1. Keep products as central in the oven as possible. Keeping things central and not overloading your oven will ensure the best circulation of air and the most even cooking temperature.
- 2. Oven shelves should be spaced evenly, this will ensure the best circulation of air around the oven and the most even cooking temperature.
- 3. Do not put cooking trays or pans on the base of the oven compartment. Over time the heat transmitted will damage the enamel coating of the oven interior.
- 4. Do not put aluminium foil on the base of the oven compartment. Over time the heat transmitted will damage the enamel coating of the oven interior.
- 5. Use the correct cooking pans and utensils for your specific hob type. Using incorrect utensils may lead to damage of the hob surface and or burners.
Refer to your user manual for utensils recommended for your specific device.
- 6. Refer to the cooking times and instructions on the food packaging and make sure you set the temperature and cooking time for your type of cooker (such as using fan-assisted times and temperatures if you have a fan assisted oven).
- If you have misplaced or lost your user manual, you can download a replacement manual (please have your model number to hand).